Your most important decision with your plastic surgery will be in choosing the right plastic surgeon. Your doctor should be someone you trust and have complete confidence in their abilities to ensure your best procedure outcome.
How To Choose The Right Plastic Surgeon
A good place to begin is with the initial consultation. The initial consultation is your best opportunity to find out everything you can about your surgeon. This is no time to be shy!
Questions For Your Surgeon:
- Tell me about your credentials, experience, training and certifications?
- Do you think I’m a good candidate for this procedure?
- How many years have you been practicing?
- Have you performed this procedure before?
- What is the cost and are there any other hidden charges?
- Are Before & After pictures of actual patients available?
- May I contact some of your former patients to ask about their experience?
- Can you suggest alternatives to this procedure?
- What are the typical risks and how do you handle them if they should occur?
- Can you suggest another procedure that may be a better choice for me?
Deciding on the right plastic surgeon is not a matter to be taken lightly. All surgery carries some risk, and the outcome and long-term benefits of your surgical procedure are equally important. This is not the time to make your decision based on emotions or procedure costs alone.
Dr. Broadway & Broadway Plastic Surgery
Dr. Broadway will take the time to educate you about your choices and answer all of your questions. Dr. Broadway is quadruple-board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology, and will gladly share additional information about his qualifications and the procedure you are considering so you can easily determine if he is the right surgeon for you.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.