Plastic Surgery Questions
denver and lone tree, colorado
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. David Broadway has received extensive, specialized training and certification which sets him apart from other cosmetic surgeons.
He has completed residencies and a fellowship in four specialties relating to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Broadway is one of the few plastic surgeons who has achieved four separate Board Certifications: American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat, Head and Neck Surgery)
What happens during my cosmetic surgery consultation?
The plastic surgery consultation is a vital part in making your decision on whether you should have cosmetic surgery. Plan on spending approximately 1.5 hours meeting with one of our doctors and his plastic surgery staff. During the consultation, you will:
- Be asked to fill out a detailed medical history form. This will give our surgeons and opportunity to assess if you are a good candidate for surgery. Your past surgical experience and current medical status will also be discussed.
- Dr. Broadway or Dr. Cisco will meet with you to get an understanding of your desires and goals for improving your appearance and self-confidence.
- After a detailed but focused examination, possibly with measurements, a recommendation for your best cosmetic surgery options can be given.
- If you are seeking a breast augmentation and you are a candidate based on your anatomy, we will work with our Canfield Vectra 3D Imaging system to show you some of the potential results from surgery. 3D breast augmentation modeling can show you how good you can look with different sizes and shapes of an implant. We can even adjust the image for the different profiles available with gel breast implants from Mentor, Allergan or Sientra.
- You will have the opportunity to review ours before and after photographs of other patients.
Expenses will be discussed and explained. Financing options are available.
- If you agree that Broadway Plastic Surgery surgeons are the best for your needs and are ready to make the decision to move forward, you can schedule your surgery right away! We will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable in your decision and share with you any other information you require.
Where do you perform surgery?
Your plastic surgery can be performed at the Renewal Surgery Center that is located adjacent to our office. The Renewal Surgery Center was specifically designed to redefine the way aesthetic services are our patients. Our surgery center is dedicated to cosmetic surgery and provides patients a high level of focus, specialized support and care.
Why must patients give up smoking prior to certain cosmetic surgery procedures?
Patients undergoing a facelift or tummy tuck must give up smoking one month prior to surgery. Smoking inhibits blood flow and oxygen to the skin and can seriously interfere with the healing process or it may increase the risk of infection.
view our photo galleries
view our photo galleries
The decision to have plastic surgery is a very personal one, and it is also an important medical decision. To have a detailed discussion, schedule a plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Broadway and Dr. Cisco at Broadway Plastic Surgery today.
Disclaimer: Our website contains general medical information. The medical information contained on the website is not advice and should not be treated as such. Patients results may vary depending on various factors that are unique to each individual.