New Protocols Due To COVID-19
MEDIA FROM THE OFFICES OF BROADWAY
After carefully watching and monitoring the COVID-19 situation and upon the recommendations of our local and federal government officials, we are reopening Broadway Plastic Surgery and Broadway Skin Essentials on April 27, 2020!
Patient safety has always been a top priority for us and due to the current situation, we are implementing the following precautions and practice protocols to further aid in the safety of each patient as well as the safety of our staff:
- Office hours and appointments will be limited, in compliance with social distancing recommendations. Due to this precaution, those appointments will be valuable and we’re asking for a scheduling deposit, which will be applied to your treatment or procedure.
- All staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We are asking all patients to bring and wear their own PPE, including their own mask.
- Patients can bring one additional adult with them for their visit. No children should be brought into the clinic at this time.
- We request that all people in our clinic maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another at all times, except during a specific procedure or treatment.
- A member of our staff will conduct a “no contact” temperature check of all patients, upon arrival at our clinic.
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols throughout the office.
- Patients with any symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, decreased ability to smell and/or taste, must reschedule their visit to our clinic.
We offer virtual consultations for patients who prefer to stay at home. We have been conducting these virtual consultations for several weeks and they have been wonderfully effective and efficient. Dr. Broadway even uses a 3D simulator to communicate a visual representation of a surgical result.
Patients who have known exposure to another person who has had COVID-19 must reschedule their visit or procedure or schedule a virtual consultation instead.
We have missed you and we look forward to seeing you soon! Please call us at 303-680-8989 to reach us directly or via the link below to schedule your appointment online!
Want to learn more?
Want to schedule a consultation?